TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sorry, it’s the heavy stuff! These house rules are really clearly stated to protect both parties and ensure enjoyment of holidays for yourselves and future guests.
Cancellations due to the Covid 19 pandemic will be refunded in full.
- Any cancellation outside 4 weeks is fully refundable minus any admin charges otherwise 50% retained unless slot re-booked.
• The guest who makes the booking is deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions and will be responsible for all persons included in the booking and should ensure that they are all aware of these Terms & Conditions.
• The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 2 and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
• Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
• Pets or smoking anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of you.
• Damage – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
• Remember to lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied. Always close down the wood-burning stove if leaving the accommodation unoccupied.
• The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the guest leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
• Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after you have returned from holiday will not be considered by us.
• Access: Guests must allow reasonable access to the property by owner for maintenance given reasonable notice.
• Nuisance: Guests should not cause nuisance or annoyance to occupants of any nearby property.
• Loss of keys will incur a replacement cost
• Your booking will not be cancelled by us except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
• As with all holidays we suggest you consider obtaining your own holiday insurance.
Be aware that the shepherds hut is in a rural location and is accessed via grassy and sometimes uneven paths. Like most traditional shepherds huts access is by steepish wooden steps. The rural location may mean the occasional farm activity in nearby fields – harvesting, crop spraying etc.