The hut includes the following: - double bed, all bed linen and towels, very comfortable chairs, (we researched this a lot and wanted the sort of chairs you could read and relax in as well as sit and eat a meal) single gas hob, mini kitchen, cool box, storage, wood-burning stove, solar radio, games and books, eco-toilet and shower facility. A more comprehensive list of the hut's facilities, contents and useful information will be emailed to you on completion of booking.
- A welcome breakfast basket is included and includes a selection of goodies such as croissants, cereal, juice and porridge.
- For those arriving by train, we can supply a box of basic provisions - please ask for details.
- If you are arriving by train - Bittern Line link. We can pick up and drop off for a small fee.
- We hope we provide sufficient logs for your stay but extra logs are available for £5 if required.
- Unfortunately no pets allowed as the wood is home to deer, brown hares and ground nesting birds.
- The hut is strictly non-smoking and sleeps a maximum of two people.
- Mobile phone signal in the wood is a little patchy to say the least but see this as an opportunity!
The hut is 200 metres from your dedicated parking space along a private grassy footpath so walking boots/wellies advisable on wet days. A torch is also useful for after dark excursions. Check in time is from 3pm. Check out time is 11am.